DP Induction course
Course enrollment for next week normally stops on Friday at 17:00 and available every working day from 10:00 to 17:00.
Course starts each Monday from 09:00 and finished 17:00 on Friday COB.
All enrolled participants have online access to teaching materials starting from Friday 17:00, including weekend days.
For all additional cases, please, contact us in written by email.
Nautical Institute approved.
Here is the example of course delivery when instructor has a face to face with trainee a part of in a class practical explanations.
This is an example of our theory supportive presentations available for our trainees during and after the course.
Acquiring theoretical knowledge and practical skills while operating dynamic positioning system, including the use and adjustment of DP system, auxiliary equipment and positioning reference systems; recognition and response on emergency, warning and information messages; knowledge of DP related ship’s systems; knowledge of existing environmental conditions of wind, sea state, current and vessel movement.
- Principles of DP.
- Elements of the DP system.
- The practical operation of the DP system.
- Position reference systems.
- Environment sensors and ancillary equipment.
- Power generation and supply and propulsion.
- DP operations.
- Entry requirements: Every participant must qualify according to STCW Regulations II/1 – II/2 – II/3 for deck officers or Regulations III/1 – III/2 – III/3 – III/6 for engine officers.
DP tutors K-POS ver. 7.0.
5 working days.
Registration for this course is carried out:
Pastera 16, Str.
Tel: 00380 67 487 0605
for details contact us.
Required Course Documents:
Download and fill in personal info file. Completed form must be sent to Course Admin.